If you are not you should be. Over the next 5 weeks, you have been challenged to put priority towards eating and eating consistently.
- Eat within 30 minutes of waking up.
- An example would be 2-3 scrambled eggs, a handful of spinach cooked in your scrambled eggs and 1/2 avocado or giant spoonful of nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew, etc) and
- If you work out at 6am you must eat within 30 minutes of finishing your work-out or at the very least a shake
- Eat every 2-4 hours
- This is the tough part especially timing your workouts but is essential in maintaing blood sugar levels and energy levels
- These are meals not snacks
- a couple ounces of leftover chicken about the size of your palm, handful of nuts, maybe some fruit
- Eat a Fat, Protein and Carb at every sitting
- A simple Rule is when Carbs are high Fats are low and vice versa
Good luck and start tracking what you are eating and when
Workout of the Day
EMOM 12 minutes
perform 1 PC + 2 Split Jerks (Right Leg/Left Leg) Hold receiving position of Jerk for :02
*Build over the course but quality Split Jerk is paramount
9 Up Downs
rest :60 between rounds
Post your scores to.